? servers

? players online

Is there a way to get rid of this

• Content Count:  236

Well, I almost impersonated and accidentally had [sg] on my Ctrl v and i was changing my name and pressed Ctrl v. I changed it back immediately though it sticks on gameme so I was wondering if an admin knew a way to clear it. Because I don't wanna get in trouble for impersonating and I can prove I didn't impersonate because it says 0 for everything. Thanks (I will post a pic) :biggrin:[ATTACH=CONFIG]20517[/ATTACH]

Edited by SlOthY
Picture

• Content Count:  958

i dont think this is too much of an issue. it says no time played with that name so you should be fine plus i believe admins tell a player to change their name before banning when it happens in game. i dont think this would ever come up in the future and get you in trouble.

• Content Count:  1469

There is no way of getting rid of it. But you should be fine as long as you dont use the tag again and purposely go on the servers to confuse people that you're admin. With using the tag outside the servers, even though normal SG admins can't stop you from doing so, it doesn't mean that you should do it, cause it could get you into trouble. I'm not saying that you do use the tag outside SG servers but it does seem a bit fishy that you would have a SG tag with your regular in game name that most people recognize you by

Reply to Thread