? servers

? players online

JB custom lr

• Content Count:  21

I don't know if this has been discussed in the past but I think it would be really enjoyable to add "custom lr" along with the other lr choices. I haven't seen this plugin on other cs:go jb servers before but I have seen this on many tf2 jb servers. How it would work is the t would do the regular !lr in chat but when the menu pops up there would be other selection ( for example 1. Knife fight 2.shot for shot 3.gun toss 4.no-scope battle 5.rock paper scissors 6. custom lr) if they choose custom lr a message will pop up in chat asking what they want their custom lr to be. What ever they type (for example "race in decatholon first to finish gets to kill the loser") it will put in chat just like any other lr. (who did the lr, who they are versing, what they choose, but also add a little message at the end of what they typed for their lr) (Big Cage choose custom lr with Shadow "race in decatholon first to finish gets to kill the loser") I would love to see this and I think many others will as well. I have been doing "custom lr's" already but it is just a verbal agreement between me and a ct and why im making this post is because I have been shot and killed many times because "I wasn't in lr" or "I was supposed to be frozen and lr'ing"

• Content Count:  958

if possible i think this is a great idea. it would make it much easier to do custom lrs since either no one responds to it and you get killed for “not lring” or you get killed midway when the ct starts losing cause its not an official lr.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

If I’m not wrong, with the new lr plugin coming I believe it has something like that built into it ( @fantastic @Manny ). However your example for a custom LR is atrocious. Having ts and cts do something lengthy like decathlon would last the entire round, and that’s clearly against serve rules. Other custom lrs I’ve seen are exceptable, but I just wanted to point that one out.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

If I’m not wrong, with the new lr plugin coming I believe it has something like that built into it ( @fantastic @Manny ). However your example for a custom LR is atrocious. Having ts and cts do something lengthy like decathlon would last the entire round, and that’s clearly against serve rules. Other custom lrs I’ve seen are exceptable, but I just wanted to point that one out.

Atrocious is quite a strong word to use.

Custom LRs can be done as long as the CT and T both consent. While it would be cool to have a plugin that allows for that, because of the nature of custom LRs and their flexibility it may pose some challenges to make a custom LR option that fits all custom LRs. Seems like a lot of effort for the T to suggest an LR through the plugin when they can just do it verbally. If a CT rejects the LR request then the T has to type out the whole thing again.

• Like 4
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  3294

Atrocious is quite a strong word to use.

for example "race in decatholon first to finish gets to kill the loser"

This would take up 30 seconds to a minute, lasting either; A. A majority of the round, B. The rest of the round.

• Last Requests must be reasonable, cannot be timed, cannot last the remainder of the round

Sorry to quote the rules to you, but this would be an atrocity for possibly 20+ players to have to experience.

Regardless, the main point of the tag was to see what was up with the new LR plugin. I thought I had recalled something about custom lrs in the community meeting.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  21

However your example for a custom LR is atrocious. Having ts and cts do something lengthy like decathlon would last the entire round, and that’s clearly against serve rules. Other custom lrs I’ve seen are exceptable, but I just wanted to point that one out.

Yeah sorry, I wasn't saying thats how it should be I was just trying to give a idea of how it would work

• Like 2

Reply to Thread