? servers

? players online

Into VR?

• Content Count:  820

Just wanted to know if anyone else is into virtual reality and if so what headset they use, what games they're playing currently, addons or mods, etc.

I recently purchased an Oculus Quest and have been blown away by the experiences I have in VR. It truly is like transporting into a different world.

Some games I'm playing right now are Beat Saber, Red Matter, I Expect You To Die, Journey of the Gods, Superhot, and Vader Immortal.

• Content Count:  536

I’ve wanted VR for a really long but just haven’t found the motivation to actually get it. Once I do decide, I definitely am going to want to play Pavlov, Beat Saber, Super Hot, and probably Minecraft if that’s an option.

Not sure on which headset is better but I’m probably going to end up with a Vive.

• Content Count:  820

I’ve wanted VR for a really long but just haven’t found the motivation to actually get it. Once I do decide, I definitely am going to want to play Pavlov, Beat Saber, Super Hot, and probably Minecraft if that’s an option.

Not sure on which headset is better but I’m probably going to end up with a Vive.

What is your budget? If you’re considering the Vive I think an Oculus Quest or Rift Or Rift S would be better. If you’re consider the Vive Pro, a Valve Index would probably be a better option.

Vive is becoming less and less of a popular option in VR...

• Content Count:  1952

What is your budget? If you’re considering the Vive I think an Oculus Quest or Rift Or Rift S would be better. If you’re consider the Vive Pro, a Valve Index would probably be a better option.

Vive is becoming less and less of a popular option in VR...

Been hearing from word to mouth that Rift S is alot more comfortable and overall better to use for VR. Honestly, I want to get into vr but I just can't manage the time to get it prepared so if you already have one then lucky you. I agree vive is going down but if you consider getting the best VR option, it's probably going to be rift S but generally they all are basically the same.

Reply to Thread