? servers

? players online

Featured servers

• Content Count:  223

Why is it that the only featured server is ze i understand that sg was before a ze community but why cant they add more servers seeing as the number of players is at 1 half the time.

• Content Count:  1799

Because changing the Featured Server doesn’t happen with just a click of a button. Historically ZE is our most popular server and regardless of how it’s doing right now, it usually manages to bounce back one way or another. Also, as repeated beforehand, new forums are coming soon so they see no need to change this now when the new forums are the main focus right now. Hope this answered your question @Tagwrack.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

Because changing the Featured Server doesn’t happen with just a click of a button. Historically ZE is our most popular server and regardless of how it’s doing right now, it usually manages to bounce back one way or another. Also, as repeated beforehand, new forums are coming soon so they see no need to change this now when the new forums are the main focus right now. Hope this answered your question @Tagwrack.

It's literally a 30 second php edit

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

The suggestion for this (when it came up at the CA level) was much more than just a simple change. It was suggested that it should change somewhat frequently, with the possible addition of a credit multiplier on the featured server. (CA+ correct me if I’m wrong on the details) It was definitely more than a simple quick switch though. We can definitely switch it right now, there’s just no rhyme or reason to switch it to anything else currently. Actually, it sort of makes sense that it’s ZE currently, given what state it’s in. Nonetheless, if we go through with the more complex idea (which I like personally) it’d be waiting until the new forums.

Going to lock this.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread