? servers

? players online

Stepping down/ Moving on

• Content Count:  73

Hello all.

I've greatly enjoyed the days spent within this community both as a member and administrator, and I will never forget the good times that it has brought me, but I've come to the point where I am no longer able to invest time or mind into it.

The amount of time and effort that my poor choices in classes this semester has disallowed me from pursuing a majority of the things that I enjoy and has certainly not been aided by the unfortunate deaths of several family members. I realize that I've not been active since then but I've held on to the position and the community for a bit as I did still find some enjoyment derived from hopping on the servers every now and again, but unfortunately this is no longer the case.

Sometime in the next few days, I will be saying goodbye to a dog that is nearly as old as I am and who has been a part of my life since the earliest days I can recall, so I'm making this post in preparation as I know that I wont have the mind to interact with any aspect of the community for a time afterwards. This does imply that I am stepping down, so for whoever reads this and is able, feel free to make the appropriate changes.

Thank's for the ride, SG.

• Like 40

• Content Count:  1382

i fuckin miss piano man :(

To be honest I 100% miss you. Before you applied for admin, you were a great reg that kept mg interesting, you were just really chill and were able to make mg enjoyable when you were on. Then me and you became admin, and you went away since a family member passed away. I remember a good amount of times I asked you or other people "when's phoenix comin back" but you still remained under the radar. It sucks that real life has taken over with both school and family, and I hope that you are able to get your life together and come back to SG soon, and I wish you farewell.

axTr4hy.png

also, still haven't gotten those 3 random steam games as cotm prizes that I would say I would give you one since you WERE the clip.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread