Should add a couple more maps since its just the same ones over and over :(

Seek_Haus

Seek_bunker

Seek_Castle

Seek_Deadfarm

Seek_FrostRoad

Seek_Ship

Seek_Epoch

Just a couple bc it's getting a little stale :)

there were a couple that had been removed bc they were too large and I didnt wanna risk the server crashing, will certainly look into having some of these added tonight if possible.
  • Like 2

• Content Count:  1438

So we've added:

hns_dacha

horror_house

seekhouse8

hnscastle

to the server. I know that there's a few errors that we've been getting (first round hiders not getting respawned after dying, first round the map only allows so many people). If you see anything else, please let me know.

Also, thanks to Thrza for adding these maps for me : )

• Like 4

• Content Count:  958

So we've added:

hns_dacha

horror_house

seekhouse8

hnscastle

to the server. I know that there's a few errors that we've been getting (first round hiders not getting respawned after dying, first round the map only allows so many people). If you see anything else, please let me know.

Also, thanks to Thrza for adding these maps for me : )

im not sure if this is something that happens often since we only tested it once on either seekhouse or horror house (the second last one we tested). if you join late on first round it wont let you pick a team but you’ll spawn in outside the map on top of a ceiling and you can walk around outside the walls, under the floor or above the ceilings. when the round ends it still didnt let me pick a side for a couple rounds until i was teleported by an admin. you also dont respawn when the round ends like everyone else, you just stay wherever you were when the previous round ended. again, not sure how often this happens as we only did one test run of the map.

Reply to Thread