? servers

? players online

Adding Re-die in JB

• Content Count:  64

I am unaware if it is possible for this feature to be added, but have confidence it would be a good addition to JB. For anyone who has never played another JB server before SG many other servers have a feature called !redie it allows a dead T or CT to "revive them-self" so nobody can see them and they have no effect on the game. This gives players some thing to do after dying, and allows new players to learn some of the maps. I see that as beneficial because starting out of a server with so many maps and so many secrets on every map creates a very sharp learning curve to JB and I think this command would help new players a ton.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

We had a discussion about this in the past and determined it wouldn't be too useful seeing as JB rounds aren't that long and the redie plugin has issues related to conflicts between weapons being stolen by "zombie" players (IIRC). Other servers have quite a long round time but ours is only 5 minutes with Ts leaving cells at around 4 minutes... I don't really see this being too useful. What do you think @tommie?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  21

I would personally love this. I have seen this on a TTT server and the best part of it was you were able to control entities, I dont think that should be added though. But if it was for example you could control the radio's in the vip cell on Razor, its nothing crazy all you can do is roll around and you have a stamina meter, so you can only go a small amount of distances for small amounts of time

• Content Count:  5

I think Redie would be a good addition to jb. The rounds are usually short but can sometimes be long, especially if you doing nothing while waiting for the rounds to end. I personally watch youtube while playing jb but I think it would be fun to be able to run around and explore the map or just watch the people that are alive from a ghost-player perspective. I've seen this done on many servers and I think would be a overall good feature as long as it doesn't have the issues that fantastic stated.

• Content Count:  1987

Appreciate the idea but there's not an available plugin ATM that is not bugged, and to create our own plugin just for the benefit of a few people would not be worth the effort.

• Like 2
Edited by Trazz

Reply to Thread