? servers

? players online

Dreams

• Content Count:  2187

Most of the dreams I remember are either friends/family being mad or disappointed at me or me being in a post-apocalyptic world with zombies chasing after me.

Last dream I had I was roaming this rural area avoiding all these zombies. Time passed and I entered this gloomy-looking city and went inside this tall-ass building to look for supplies. I found a pharmacy and entered it, investigating what happened until I heard noises from outside so I hid behind some of the shelves. It apparently came from a doctor and his assistant arguing about something. Both of them went in frantically looking for something until they both turned towards the door as if someone or something found them out.

Then I woke up and realized I was 20 minutes late for work and got the fuck up.

I also remember one dream where I was inside this huge ass castle, like the one you would see in Cinderella. I was roaming around until I saw my best friend's little sister in a princess costume. For some reason she looked at me with a very upset face, with tears rolling down her cheeks. I tried to comfort her and see what was wrong but she moved away from me. Her older sister was behind me when she explained why she was mad at me. She was mad because I never visited her whenever she asked me to come over. It kinda hurt too because she's always asking me to come over so we could play together but I'm always too busy due to school/work or too lazy and tired due to doing all the said work. Needless to say, I felt really guilty until I eventually met her and her family at the McDonald's I frequent. She was happy to see me and that cleared me of my doubts and negative thoughts about what happened during that dream.

Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  236

My craziest dream was when my best friend died then I took like years constructing a bomb to kill the killer of my friend then I planted it in there car then killed them then found there heart was still in tact so I ate it. Then I shit on there grave at the funeral... Oh I also killed there mother. I'm very odd lmao

Edited by SlOthY

Reply to Thread