? servers

? players online

Awps in retake

• Content Count:  223

I think there should be a option in which u can choose if u want a awp on t side and not on ct side seeing as when u play if u put awp on ct side it would be on both regardless of which !guns side u put it on. This can also, mess up somethings correct me if i am wrong but if u chose a pistol on t side then u get put a usp or p2000 on ct.

• Content Count:  2162

I think there should be a option in which u can choose if u want a awp on t side and not on ct side seeing as when u play if u put awp on ct side it would be on both regardless of which !guns side u put it on. This can also, mess up somethings correct me if i am wrong but if u chose a pistol on t side then u get put a usp or p2000 on ct.

You are correct in that the AWPs and Scouts were not T-CT specific, and that choosing one would also choose it for the other side. The pistols were working fine on CT and T side for the snipers however. It was an intentional design choice of mine in the plugin as I was attempting to get it to a comfortable spot where we wanted it to be, and saw editing AWPs and Scouts as more of a side-show and not super important at the time.

I was in the process of editing the plugin to prepare for future changes when this post was made, and took the time to add in the proper code so you will now only receive AWPs and Scouts on the side you choose them on. Hope you have fun with your new choices!

• Like 4

Reply to Thread