? servers

? players online

New PC

• Content Count:  2947

As promised, here it is!

jlVd5kf.jpg

Runs good so far i have windows 10 installed and the motherboard driver & graphics card driver installed. Im done for the night because ive had enough of looking at manuals and shit.

wJAU9fq.jpg

Also excuse my cable management i do plan to clean it all up so fear not.

Last photo on the bottom (LOL)... my first potato i built back in 2015? Ish.... its pretty funny how I just left the cables in a bunch and never bothered to clean it up. But it worked really well for 4 years id say and definitely did me well. I mean heck I managed SG servers on this thing lmao.

IelF4mw.jpg

Thanks for all the assistance in helping me choose pc parts.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1253

Hey if you didn’t already decide I’m here to give you another opinion. I don’t know if you have a Best Buy in Canada but I’m Best Buy they have great deals, they’re selling cheap GTX 2080 TI’s which are usually around 1000 plus but they are/were on sale for 549.99 USD. My personal opinion is 1070 to 1080TI’s will get the job done cheap but efficiently if you want something in the 2000’s they will most definitely do. If you get a 1060 or 1060TI they’ll do great and 1050’s are good 960 is kind of the sand bar or your rock bottom where you want to go. But if you want something that can last you a long time I would go with the 1080TI for a cheap but great buy. If you see this thanks for reading and I hope I made you a good choice if you do take my opinion. -Jmcdon7 :)

Reply to Thread