? servers

? players online

Marketing Team

• Content Count:  498

So I learned that sg had a marketing team and that it was a huge success but then was taken down? Maybe we could bring back the marketing team so sg could have more money and new people can come populate our low populated servers.

• Content Count:  1583

For just $40 a day, I will connect to ZE. Our once great Rank 4 server has now sunken below Bhop, Surf, and Retakes. For just a little green, we'll get the weeb containment server back on it's feet.

Seriously, do you have any idea what the Marketing team was for, or what it would seek to accomplish were it reinstated?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  498

I genuinely had no clue about the marketing team I only found out about it from an award. I asked the shout box and I got trolled so I assumed it would be a hope for ze to be great again. I honestly had no clue what happened with the marketing team

• Content Count:  1469

I genuinely had no clue about the marketing team I only found out about it from an award. I asked the shout box and I got trolled so I assumed it would be a hope for ze to be great again. I honestly had no clue what happened with the marketing team

You can just search up marketing team with the search bar and just scroll down, you can see that there is a past application thread for marketing team, all their responsibilities included:

Managing all 3rd party sites/applications.

Managing all advertising, sponsorship's, and affiliations.

Recommending upgrades, and general marketing aspects for the community.

Researching what the community like/not.

Upkeeping the image of SG, and help expand.

Working w/ the Media Team to manage branding and community design.

Work with Media team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc).

Much more

Their responsibilities weren't really for trying to populate the servers, but rather try to talk to other communities/people and try to get a collaboration with them.

• Content Count:  5375

Hello friends,

As a former manager of said Steam-Gamers "Marketing Team" I would like to let you know that there were extraneous circumstances that limited productivity within this particular wing of our staff team at that time. With that being said I believe the roadblocks of yesterday have been removed and that this team could actually bring great benefit to not only the community, but more importantly, @Caution's wallet.

Despite the results plenty of leads came our way during the short life of the Marketing Team. We were even in contact with the gaming division of a NBA team for a short period. What do we have to risk by adding it back?

Sincerely,

idealist

• Like 10
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  183

I do not know what the marketing team was like because I wasn’t around when it was an actual team but I feel like if it is well maintained and the members of the team have some experience with “marketing” it could greatly benefit the community but if not executed well it could take our time and focus off of other stuff that needs to be fixed but I feel we could make something of it and it could benefit SG as a whole

• Content Count:  1920

I personally think that if there were any time to bring back the marketing team, it would be now. It would be a great opportunity to bring multiple teams together to cooperate to make big projects.

For example, if we had a marketing team back, it would be an excellent opportunity to create more promotion and publicity for the charity event. It would incorporate the events team, the media team, and the new marketing team. If we had the right people in the positions, we could really have a great outlet to grow the community. I'm a believer in giving things with great possibilities a chance, even if it does fail again. I feel that we can only gain knowledge and experience from this as long as our cards are played right.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread