? servers

? players online

Metal Gear Solid V

• Content Count:  2941

Best Metal Gear Solid game in terms of gameplay. There was never a boring moment in this game for me (besides the cutscenes). The game gives you a shitton of stuff to fuck around with. You're limited by your own imagination on how to tackle missions as long as you complete the objective.

However, the game adds nothing to the overall Metal Gear narrative (god bless and rest in peace Kojima's Metal Gear.)

Good game 9/10 would never play again but will forever be in my heart.

• Content Count:  2342

Best Metal Gear Solid game in terms of gameplay. There was never a boring moment in this game for me (besides the cutscenes). The game gives you a shitton of stuff to fuck around with. You're limited by your own imagination on how to tackle missions as long as you complete the objective.

However, the game adds nothing to the overall Metal Gear narrative (god bless and rest in peace Kojima's Metal Gear.)

Good game 9/10 would never play again but will forever be in my heart.

Watching the walkthrough - what happened to Quiet? I read somewhere that she ends up exiling and killing herself to prevent the parasite from spreading.

• Content Count:  2941

Watching the walkthrough - what happened to Quiet? I read somewhere that she ends up exiling and killing herself to prevent the parasite from spreading.

There's a lot of theorizing that can be done but yeah it's pretty much implied that that is what happens.

• Content Count:  2342

There's a lot of theorizing that can be done but yeah it's pretty much implied that that is what happens.

https://media.tenor.com/images/164f4023c6ddd3e33fad336339202d81/tenor.gif

That's fucked... even just watching the playthrough I got super attached to Quiet. Feelsbad... hope she appears in a sequel or something if Konami/Kojima want to go down that route.

Reply to Thread