Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Takuto
    Community Advisor
    Usually when I see someone use this rule, one of two things happens they call it too early or they only say live check rather than live check or kos. For the most part, people don’t use “live check or kos” as it still seems like a new rule that people haven’t really got the grasp of or don’t know about.

I agree with the fact that there should be more restrictions or adjustments added to this rule. But, I don’t think that having a command to type in chat would help with anything, as it could just make chat flooded with responses or you have players who don’t realize that you have to type a certain command in chat get rdmed. Also this is kind of moving away from the original TTT where you have to put clues together to find out which person is a T, this would just make people rely on a command rather than their own knowledge.

I think that the rule should be left alone for now and should be adjusted when there is a clear idea of how most people want to use this rule or changed when a clear problem with it rises.

Dom
    Le Big Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Takuto View Post
    Usually when I see someone use this rule, one of two things happens they call it too early or they only say live check rather than live check or kos. For the most part, people don’t use “live check or kos” as it still seems like a new rule that people haven’t really got the grasp of or don’t know about.
    most of the regulars use live checks if they survive to that point. i have seen people live check before 2:00 but 9 times out of 10 one of the regular ttt players will inform them you cant do that till 2:00. i agree that it should be left alone for now because its new and it’ll take a bit of time but if people still use it incorrectly after a few months then maybe start adjusting things. also i havent checked !rules in game but if it hasnt been done already it should be added to that for new players since it seems like theres a bunch of people that dont respond because they don’t understand the rule.

Zayne
    Lord TTT

We've added a portion to the FAQ about how long you should wait before killing someone that doesn't respond. I'll highlight it here, as well as in the FAQ:

• What counts as a live-check?
    • Spoiler

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zayne For This Useful Post:
    bat (10-31-2019), Dom (10-30-2019), Poke (10-30-2019), Sh4d0w (10-30-2019), TheZZL (10-31-2019)