Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Snatch_Tee
    SG Noob

New map problem

Whats up with everyone joining in dead, is there a fix to that?

Tyymunk
    ¿

Could you clarify a little bit more about the "problem". What server, map, problems, etc.

urp
    Tik Tok Boy

I believe he’s referring to jb, where everyone will spawn in joining spectators before they choose a team, normally leaving them dead first round @Tyymunk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to urp For This Useful Post:
    maddius (10-18-2019), Scuffed (10-13-2019), TheZZL (10-13-2019)

Kopsta
    Subscriber Manager
    If you join fast enough, you are able to play but when you join after a certain time you are unable to play.

If I understand what you are talking about, this is so that people don't join and it would be very hard for cts to control them. I do also think that this timer can be extended to favor those who don't have the best wifi, but right now I think its ok.

TheZZL
    VIP
    On top of what @urp said, the first round really only consists of three-five alive players. The first round ends extremely quickly. This fix was put in place so we wouldn’t have an abundant amount of afk cts or ts.

Snatch_Tee
    SG Noob
    What i was referring to was JB, and im still confused. People that join after me are alive even though i joined earlier and didn't join in alive. don't know if this is a bug or not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snatch_Tee For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (10-20-2019)

TheZZL
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch_Tee View Post
    What i was referring to was JB, and im still confused. People that join after me are alive even though i joined earlier and didn't join in alive. don't know if this is a bug or not.
    I've also experienced people who join after me be alive, while I stay dead. I can't answer you there, but maybe @fantastic and @Agent Wesker can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Takuto View Post
    I don’t know if this is what you’re talking about but there is currently this glitch where if there is a map change and you join a team, you won’t show up on the leaderboard for a few seconds.

This is the same plugin/new feature but not the bug being discussed.

Takuto
    Community Advisor
    I don’t know if this is what you’re talking about but there is currently this glitch where if there is a map change and you join a team, you won’t show up on the leaderboard for a few seconds.

Agent Wesker
    Wakanda Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Takuto View Post
    This is our admin stealth plugin, until it validates if the player is admin or not they are hidden.

I've also experienced people who join after me be alive, while I stay dead. I can't answer you there, but maybe @fantastic and @Agent Wesker can help.
    Since you no longer auto-join a team, it could be you just aren't manually selecting a team fast enough?

I suppose we could add another plugin to respawn late-joining players... @Manny @fantastic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Agent Wesker For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (10-18-2019)

fantastic
    Administrative Team

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Wesker View Post
    This is our admin stealth plugin, until it validates if the player is admin or not they are hidden.

Since you no longer auto-join a team, it could be you just aren't manually selecting a team fast enough?

I suppose we could add another plugin to respawn late-joining players... @Manny @fantastic
    Negative, leave it as is please... respawning late-joining players has the potential to disrupt a round and first round is over fairly quickly anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fantastic For This Useful Post:
    Agent Wesker (10-18-2019), Poke (10-18-2019)