? servers

? players online

New map problem

• Content Count:  820

If you join fast enough, you are able to play but when you join after a certain time you are unable to play.

If I understand what you are talking about, this is so that people don't join and it would be very hard for cts to control them. I do also think that this timer can be extended to favor those who don't have the best wifi, but right now I think its ok.

• Content Count:  127

What i was referring to was JB, and im still confused. People that join after me are alive even though i joined earlier and didn't join in alive. don't know if this is a bug or not.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

What i was referring to was JB, and im still confused. People that join after me are alive even though i joined earlier and didn't join in alive. don't know if this is a bug or not.

I've also experienced people who join after me be alive, while I stay dead. I can't answer you there, but maybe @fantastic and @Agent Wesker can help.

I don’t know if this is what you’re talking about but there is currently this glitch where if there is a map change and you join a team, you won’t show up on the leaderboard for a few seconds.

This is the same plugin/new feature but not the bug being discussed.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1469

I don’t know if this is what you’re talking about but there is currently this glitch where if there is a map change and you join a team, you won’t show up on the leaderboard for a few seconds.

• Content Count:  1534

This is our admin stealth plugin, until it validates if the player is admin or not they are hidden.

I've also experienced people who join after me be alive, while I stay dead. I can't answer you there, but maybe @fantastic and @Agent Wesker can help.

Since you no longer auto-join a team, it could be you just aren't manually selecting a team fast enough?

I suppose we could add another plugin to respawn late-joining players... @Manny @fantastic

• Like 1
Edited by Wesker

• Content Count:  2342

This is our admin stealth plugin, until it validates if the player is admin or not they are hidden.

Since you no longer auto-join a team, it could be you just aren't manually selecting a team fast enough?

I suppose we could add another plugin to respawn late-joining players... @Manny @fantastic

Negative, leave it as is please... respawning late-joining players has the potential to disrupt a round and first round is over fairly quickly anyway.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread