? servers

? players online

Asking a T to Freeze and Conflicting Orders

• Content Count:  3294

A newer order that people like giving on maps like Arcade and Undertale is, " All T's do cell games until (time)". If a CT opens the cells before that time, are they conflicting?

My thought on this is yes, because that CT is taking away the T's ability to do the order.

If a CT asks a T to freeze and then they use a map secret to teleport, is the CT in the right to give a warning shot. To clarify this was on Arcade, where T's can unlock secrets to throw a decoy and teleport to that spot.

Here, I think the CT can give the T a warning shot because they moved from their initial position.

• Content Count:  498

A newer order that people like giving on maps like Arcade and Undertale is, " All T's do cell games until (time)". If a CT opens the cells before that time, are they conflicting?

My thought on this is yes, because that CT is taking away the T's ability to do the order.

If a CT asks a T to freeze and then they use a map secret to teleport, is the CT in the right to give a warning shot. To clarify this was on Arcade, where T's can unlock secrets to throw a decoy and teleport to that spot.

Here, I think the CT can give the T a warning shot because they moved from their initial position.

1 I don't believe it's conflicting as the cells don't have to be closed and if they're open the cell games are not possible to continue so new orders have to be given.

2 . Yes. But they don't have to give a warning shot they can out right kill the t if the secret teleports them.

• Content Count:  2342

"• Conflicting orders are any orders that conflict with a previously given order. Revoking a freeday for another order is not conflicting."

Opening cell doors isn't an order so no, it's not a conflicting order. However,

"• CTs cannot obstruct a T's ability to follow the orders. Subject to admin discretion."

Opening a cell door and preventing Ts from being able to do their cell games as per the order seems like it's breaking this rule. So yes, to my interpretation it's against the rules to open cell doors if the order is to do cell games until X time.

Isn't the T blatantly rebelling depending on what teleporter they used? If orders are to freeze and they yeet over to surf in some other part of the map where CTs' attention are diverted from the group to that one T, it sounds like it's a blatant rebel. If it's a secret they're KOS no matter what, but from what you said it sounds like it's just a map teleporter and not a secret.

^ Above is just my opinion, don't take it as the final answer. I'll need to talk with the boys about this.

• Like 1

Isn't the T blatantly rebelling depending on what teleporter they used? If orders are to freeze and they yeet over to surf in some other part of the map where CTs' attention are diverted from the group to that one T, it sounds like it's a blatant rebel. If it's a secret they're KOS no matter what, but from what you said it sounds like it's just a map teleporter and not a secret.

It's not a map teleporter. On Arcade T's can do a secret to hold a c4, which gives them a decoy. When they throw the decoy it teleports them to wherever the decoy landed.

If the only way to get that decoy which teleports you is through a secret, aren't they KOS regardless?

I can't tell if someone dropped it to them or if they got it themselves. I can figure out if a T did a secret sometimes, but in this situation, I can't. It's like me seeing a T run into a secret and grab a deagle, I don't see their name but I know someone grabbed it. I can't run and kill whichever T had the nade unless I'm KOS-ing the guy based off of cosmetics (not allowed).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

I can't tell if someone dropped it to them or if they got it themselves. I can figure out if a T did a secret sometimes, but in this situation, I can't. It's like me seeing a T run into a secret and grab a deagle, I don't see their name but I know someone grabbed it. I can't run and kill whichever T had the nade unless I'm KOS-ing the guy based off of cosmetics (not allowed).

Interesting... my gut feeling thinks this is can be a blatant rebel if you use a decoy to teleport but again, will talk to the boys.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

Official answer can be found here.

Teleporting around with a decoy is not remaining frozen. Frozen = "frozen in place". Moving locations using any means within the Ts control is not remaining frozen. Good question, thank you! If they teleport somewhere that fits the definition of "blatant rebel" you can KOS them; otherwise warning shot.
  • Like 2

Reply to Thread