? servers

? players online

Pumpkin Carving Contest!

• Content Count:  2693

ZXWB1Cn.png

Special thanks to @john for the beautiful banner!

In the spirit of Halloween I am happy to announce that the Events team is going to host a pumpkin carving contest. Submit a picture of your pumpkin and at the end of the contest the Events team will decide who the winner is. In order for your entry to be valid you must include a note with your forum name on it.

Rewards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place: contestwinner.png + 5,000 Credits + South Park The Stick of Truth on uPlay (thank you @Ned!)

2nd Place: 2,500 Credits

3rd Place: 1,000 Credits

The contest will span from 10/12/19 - 10/31/19 and any pumpkins submitted afterwards will not count towards the contest. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM on the forums!

Good luck!

• Like 17
Edited by John

• Content Count:  540

Carved with a butter knife, had to show the 6 year old you dont need a damn shank to carve

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20449[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20450[/ATTACH]

• Like 3
Edited by AL3X

• Content Count:  183

ZXWB1Cn.png

Special thanks to @john for the beautiful banner!

In the spirit of Halloween I am happy to announce that the Events team is going to host a pumpkin carving contest. Submit a picture of your pumpkin and at the end of the contest the Events team will decide who the winner is. In order for your entry to be valid you must include a note with your forum name on it.

Rewards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Place: contestwinner.png + 5,000 Credits + South Park The Stick of Truth on uPlay (thank you @Ned!)

2nd Place: 2,500 Credits

3rd Place: 1,000 Credits

The contest will span from 10/12/19 - 10/31/19 and any pumpkins submitted afterwards will not count towards the contest. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM on the forums!

Good luck!

SOUND epic if I have time I might submit one thanks ET

Reply to Thread