? servers

? players online

Unfair force deathgames

• Content Count:  22

this is a problem sometimes in JB mapmade deathgames, sometimes the deathgame will not kill you in one shot, such as some jump ropes or doge course in undertale. So I would say that the cts are required to heal the T before this type of deathgame. Most deathgames dont have this problem such as deathcrate. Im just asking would this change of the rule be any problem or is the addition just something good. Thank you, have a wonderful day.

• Content Count:  824

Really just my opinion, but the point of a deathgame is for the ts to die until 4 are left to make the round go a little faster. Plus, health doesn't really matter on deathgames, it's more skill, a t could be one shot on spy v spy beta jumprope and another full health, but the full health t could die and the one shot live.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1583

Isn't it the Ts fault for getting warning shot in the first place? Should we have Ts heal between orders as well, so they aren't unfairly earning shot to death? I honestly find this very menial, it doesn't make a great deal of difference and would be a hassle to force all the CTs to do this.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

Hypothetically, let's say we add a rule saying "All CTs must order Ts to go to medic before forcing a deathgame". At this point aren't we nitpicking and dictating way too much? As @Gentoo said it's the T's fault for getting warning shot. As @urp said forced deathgames were implemented to help the round go faster. I don't really think this change is needed but I'll bring it to the team.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  22

Hypothetically, let's say we add a rule saying "All CTs must order Ts to go to medic before forcing a deathgame". At this point aren't we nitpicking and dictating way too much? As @Gentoo said it's the T's fault for getting warning shot. As @urp said forced deathgames were implemented to help the round go faster. I don't really think this change is needed but I'll bring it to the team.

i understand what @urp said, but i disagree with @Gentoo said, many of the times that Ts get shot, its not at all their own fault as most of the time they get crossfired or even freeshot, but as we all know, there is not a rule that cts have to provide medic in any situation. I know this seems like the same thing, but it isn't since in the regular orders, you aren't supposed to take more damage, therefore you don't need medic. Otherwise in deathgames, you do. I guess I can just deal with the lack of change and just accept what urp said, but I'll keep trying to make this a regular thing on the server, as more of a policy than a rule.

• Content Count:  361

Isn't it the Ts fault for getting warning shot in the first place? Should we have Ts heal between orders as well, so they aren't unfairly earning shot to death? I honestly find this very menial, it doesn't make a great deal of difference and would be a hassle to force all the CTs to do this.

Essentially this. Forcing the CTs to heal Ts that got themselves warning shot would make them more difficult to manage. Also, pretty much the only deathgame that doesn't instantly kill you for losing is jump rope, so this is pretty much a non issue. Adding this rule creates more problems than it solves.

Rejected.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread