? servers

? players online

Keeping Skins After Subscription Ends?

• Content Count:  927

I ended my subscriber subscription last month, and I normally had the Lara Croft skin still available to use. With the !ws being glitchy earlier, I think it did something to !skins maybe? I lost the skin either way and can't use it. I thought we were able to still keep the skins we bought?

Am I just screwed now? Or is there a way someone can give me the skin?

• Content Count:  498

I ended my subscriber subscription last month, and I normally had the Lara Croft skin still available to use. With the !ws being glitchy earlier, I think it did something to !skins maybe? I lost the skin either way and can't use it. I thought we were able to still keep the skins we bought?

Am I just screwed now? Or is there a way someone can give me the skin?

You aren't supposed to be able to keep your skins after your sub is over. That must have been a bug and the reason you are not able to keep them is they're not purchased through the store but through the steam-gamers forums. They take away any perks you have as a sub or vip after it's over.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

Sub/VIP skins are only viable if you have sub/vip at the time since the models come with the rank for free and are temporary which means they get switched out for another set of models. If you bought a model with credits, you should be able to keep it.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread