? servers

? players online

Secret Hitler Event!

• Content Count:  1634

9KggaLs.png

How Do I Play?

You already know what time it is!! Lemme give you the rundown. So basically, the group of people playing get one of these three roles: Liberal, Fascist, or Hitler. The Liberals have majority, but they don't know the other player's roles. The Fascists must secretly accomplish their goals without the Liberals finding out. Unlike the Liberals, the Fascists know the roles of all of the other players including other Fascists and Hitler. Hitler plays as a Fascist, but doesn't know the roles of the other Fascists and tries to find out who they are. The goal for the Liberals is to kill Hitler, or enact all of the Liberal policies, and the goals for the Fascists is to try and make Hitler chancellor after the 3rd Fascist policy is enacted, or just enact all of the Fascist policies.

Where?

The games will be played on https://secret.ethanl.ee/ but the actual link will be created on the day of the event.

When?

October 19th, 7pm EST

Thanks to @nick for the banner!

While you are here, you might as well join our steam group!

sK5YLt5.png?1

• Like 21

• Content Count:  590

I'd say good luck everyone, but whoever is on my team won't need it :)

"Guys, BIG PENIS DICKHEAD, BIG, DICK PENIS DICKHEAD. BIG COCK IN MY ASS. HUGE PENIS IN MY ASSHOLE. NOT A CODE WORD. BIG, BIG HUGE COCK IN MY ASS."

@Zayne

thoughts?

#FuckMontag'sFeelings

#FuckYourPostGreggy

@TheZZL thoughts?

Reply to Thread