? servers

? players online

Removing Lore as a Weapon Skin.

• Content Count:  927

I'm going to state the obvious... Lore should not be a weapon skin within the !WS command. The skin just allows people to "bait" others into thinking it's actually a golden knife. I and others have been set to be slayed because we killed someone (who was usually a T anyway) because they pulled out their knife and came towards us.

It'll just be less of a headache to not worry about if their knife looks like a golden knife from afar/ medium distance. If someone sees a golden knife, they know it's a golden knife...

• Content Count:  1381

It's your fault if you kill someone because you thought they had a golden knife. The whole reason for the golden knife is so they don't have the most obvious weapon and they're able to kill quickly and silently without your victim even realizing before they get stabbed. That's part of the game, and this allows a little bit more fun to happen. Also, not sure how you would ban a certain knife skin, and what about people that actually have that knife in their inventory? It's just a part of the game, and you need to learn how to either play with it or around it.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1423

How does one confuse an awp with a knife?

It's a knife skin....

To the suggestion itself, I wouldn't be against taking it out if it's something we can do easily. It's pretty annoying to have to deal with people using it to purposefully confuse others.

• Like 9

It's a knife skin....

To the suggestion itself, I wouldn't be against taking it out if it's something we can do easily. It's pretty annoying to have to deal with people using it to purposefully confuse others.

Exactly. I don't code or do anything when it comes to these commands, but how hard do you think it would be to do that?

I really don't think this is a problem, You can usually tell if its a golden knife at close to medium range. You shouldn't be killing someone unless you are absolutely sure it is a golden knife.

Eh, not all the time. Just because for you it can be easy at times, doesn't mean it is for everyone. And a lot of the times it's not... the map can be dark/day time and it can easily affect how people view the knife.

It's your fault if you kill someone because you thought they had a golden knife. The whole reason for the golden knife is so they don't have the most obvious weapon and they're able to kill quickly and silently without your victim even realizing before they get stabbed. That's part of the game, and this allows a little bit more fun to happen. Also, not sure how you would ban a certain knife skin, and what about people that actually have that knife in their inventory? It's just a part of the game, and you need to learn how to either play with it or around it.

For the inventory part, they can obviously keep it and use it.

You can still accomplish everything with a golden knife with the Lore skin taken out... You can't be forced to pull out your knife, nor have I really ever heard anyone say it. Stealth can easily be accomplished because what i previously stated.

• Content Count:  594

I and others have been set to be slayed because we killed someone (who was usually a T anyway) because they pulled out their knife and came towards us.

The Golden Knife sticks out in a different way then a regular knife and can easily be seen as without a green handle, its a skin and some people like to use it, just because you can't spot a difference doesn't mean it should be removed. Also the lore and the golden knife are two different shades

Edited by Mikey.
added more detail

I and others have been set to be slayed because we killed someone (who was usually a T anyway) because they pulled out their knife and came towards us.

The Golden Knife sticks out in a different way then a regular knife and can easily be seen as without a green handle, its a skin and some people like to use it, just because you can't spot a difference doesn't mean it should be removed

shut up love u bot . Lol, if you think I'm the ONLY person who can't spot it, you're just reaching. Can you guys stop trying to single me out?

There will always be scenarios where people are confused because there are multiple people who have the Lore skin on. I just got annoyed with it and actually speaking out on it.

• Content Count:  594

shut up love u bot . Lol, if you think I'm the ONLY person who can't spot it, you're just reaching.

There will always be scenarios where people are confused because there are multiple people who have the Lore skin on. Can you guys stop trying to single me out?

Because the fact you guys jump onto cause you guys are scared of dying, if you start to shoot for a knife thats yellow over a dark shade of gold thats your fault, just look at a gold knife versus a lore and you'll spot obvious differences

Because the fact you guys jump onto cause you guys are scared of dying, if you start to shoot for a knife thats yellow over a dark shade of gold thats your fault, just look at a gold knife versus a lore and you'll spot obvious differences

You have to spot the knife, and that's if you even get the time to before you get knifed, suspect if it is a real knife or not, then proceed to shoot if it is or isn't. OR, people will just pull it out randomly to troll. You can't deny it.

Reply to Thread