? servers

? players online

Removing Lore as a Weapon Skin.

• Content Count:  5375

I just shoot them until they change knifes or I stop doing damage.

Okay so obviously that's facetious, but, I'd rather remove the lore than have to deal with potential trolls shouting rdm because they got sprayed down for running around with a lore out.

As an admin I absolutely will not punish a player for mistaking the two personally.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2579

I just shoot them until they change knifes or I stop doing damage.

Okay so obviously that's facetious, but, I'd rather remove the lore than have to deal with potential trolls shouting rdm because they got sprayed down for running around with a lore out.

As an admin I absolutely will not punish a player for mistaking the two personally.

Zayne and I will discuss this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

As you'll see in the changelog here, we decided to remove the lore skin from all knives on /ws that have it. While we understand that some of you had issues with removing it, overall, this seems to be the best course of action. The biggest thing I've seen being said in this thread is that it's easy to spot the differences for whatever reason, whether it be a green handle or a slightly different color gold. Sure, some people may have an easy time spotting the difference, but not everyone is squinting at their screen to see if the handle on a knife happens to be a different color, or if the specific gold on the blade is #FFD700 or #FFDF00. It does get confusing for people quite often (I had a lore on my knife for about a week before I got tired of being shot for it), and to say that it doesn't happen, just because you personally haven't seen it, doesn't hold any weight.

Point being, the skin causes a lot of issues and it's better in our eyes to remove the problem, than to force some type of punishment on the people that confuse the two. Obviously people that have a lore skin in their inventory can still use it, but we've removed it from /ws to limit any confusion that it causes.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread