? servers

? players online

How im feeling this moment

• Content Count:  1438

I feel like I'm living in limbo. I've already gotten my degree, completed my animal control training, and any other corresponding training that went with it. I've been working the same job for over two years, I get paid dirt, and it's getting difficult to want to wake up and even go to work in the morning. I'm only 24, but I feel like I'm getting to the point where I feel like I haven't accomplished anything grand. My friends and colleagues are getting married or are in long term relationships, they're either in the career that they want to be in or are making great strides towards it, and my family is questioning what exactly I'm doing and why my life seems so stagnant. I can't seem to be happy no matter what I do. I have so much to work towards, I just don't know when the wheels are going to start turning. At a minimum I just want to work in animal control, or far in the future open up my own shelter or rescue facility. I know I've got plenty of time, but I think the pressure and the unsatisfactory that I have in my life is starting to weight down on me heavily.

• Content Count:  660

Currently 24 years old living in the same routine, day in and day out. I work 8-5 every day hating my life and only making modest income. Im not a millionare yet and this is quite saddening to me. I have however been able to achieve award of "12 years" on these forums and have multiple posts that have received over 20 thanks on each. Quite frankly, my next achievement would be to make it to receive the "13 year loyalty" award on my steam-gamers.net anniversary. However, some say that I may not make it that far. What am I going to do? Change the way I live my life to satisfy others? I think not.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  498

My life is a mess rn I don't believe people who I used to mess with. Alot of people in my life have lied straight to my face and would do a straight 180. I try to stop talking to these people but they just keep coming back. I'm stuck and I have no clue what to do.

• Content Count:  319

My life is a mess rn I don't believe people who I used to mess with. Alot of people in my life have lied straight to my face and would do a straight 180. I try to stop talking to these people but they just keep coming back. I'm stuck and I have no clue what to do.

[video=youtube_share;PTdnIUe9TXM]

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2206

When I got promoted to IA I was elated. The feeling was amazing almost like a high. I immediately screenshotted the thread bought a high performance printer with 4k resolution gloss paper. I printed out the screenshot of the thread and pinned on my fridge with a title "12 years in the making". When my mom saw this she said she knew I was a loser. But I'll show her when I finally get my 13 year loyalty award. Then she'll have to take it back.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1583

27 year old wage slave just trying to make his masters happy. Some advice to those of you still in early adulthood/ are the youth. Enjoy it while you can because eventually you'll be kicked in the nuts by the "real world"

That's enough, back to the cage, wagie.

• Content Count:  1266

My life is an endless void of darkness and hatred, I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Other than that, not too bad tbh

• Like 7

Reply to Thread