? servers

? players online

Goodbye from Bdcoll

• Content Count:  2342

A pillar of TTT for sure. Thanks for the work and laughs you put in over the years Bdcoll :) you were here when I joined in 2015 and I was surprised to see you still here when I came back in 2018/2019. Hope you can find some time to pop in once in a while and catch up on what's going on :) cheers man.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  211

One of the first admins I came across when I first joined TTT and never once did I have a bad experience with you. From all the shits and memes we'd do, too the more serious discussions of ways to help improve TTT, I just wanna say thanks for all the work you did. Sometimes doing all the dirty work can paint a bad image of a person ,but I for one know the amount of work you've done on the servers. Hopefully this down time will lead to a urge to maybe hope on back sometimes, till then enjoy life my man :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  600

I'm sad to see you go although I've seen you around you never really talked much but still seemed pretty cool from what I can tell. Hopefully you pop in TTT or MG sometime just for check ups mate. Well I hope to see you around again b!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

Tripmine and matchbox god, can't believe it's come to this day. Always had been glad to see you on the servers and it's sad to see you go, but that's just how life is. Happy you left a memory for everyone to enjoy here at SG. Thank you bdcoll.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  430

A big loss here, you were one of the first if not the first admin that I noticed when I began playing TTT. I personally recall countless memories of you on the several including the iconic Can't Kill Bdcoll and such. Thanks for all the pointers, help, and patience you gave me when I first got admin even though I was pretty dumb. You'll definitely be missed around TTT, but still do make sure to stop by once in a while.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

Friend, you were always there to remind me people are just human and trying to have fun, even when you were just some new guy I had never seen before. Goodbye for now

• Like 1

Reply to Thread