? servers

? players online

Invisible Player Models

• Content Count:  2342

Hmm does this happen on just this map or every map and does the custom model of the player flicker?

This can be caused by the slerpbones of the model being outdated etc.

Just Clouds when people walk through the metal detector (from what I heard from) , and no flickering. Doesn't happen every time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

Just Clouds when people walk through the metal detector (from what I heard from) , and no flickering. Doesn't happen every time.

It may be a combination of a few things. I've ruled out cosmetics, but every time I test with the metal detector I can never replicate the glitch.

• Content Count:  126

If it happens on every map then its probably outdated player model related. You gotta be careful choosing player models to use because some player models can lag players or cause game crashes with a lot of players.

• Content Count:  2342

This has also been our only report of models not working on any map besides Clouds... @banksey your CS:GO models folder might be corrupted or something if it's every map. Go to "steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo", and delete your "models" folder in there.

As for Clouds, we'll do some debugging and see which model/cosmetic/whatever is causing the issue.

• Content Count:  498

We haven't added any player models in months so I doubt it's that since models were working just fine. This has also been our only report of models not working on any map besides Clouds... @banksey your CS:GO models folder might be corrupted or something if it's every map. Go to "steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo", and delete your "models" folder in there.

As for Clouds, we'll do some debugging and see which model is causing the issue.

It's not just him it's happens to me too I was invis for the ct side so I just wiped them the metal detector is broken for the cts. Use any custom player model anything that is not the default player mode, it goes invis on occasion

Edited by kuri

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.