Sh4d0w
    ^^^ Love Guru ^^^

TTT association

Can I kill Traitors off association?

You may kill traitors off association if you are certain that they are working together. (Ex:You saw a traitor gunning people down but ignoring another person next to them and the person next to them does not shoot) Remember, somebody being with a dead traitor, alone, at a previous time in the round, does not equal association.
    what if the T just ran passed you and didn't gun you down and an inno was chasing him decided to gun you down, does that count as association?

Tyymunk
    ¿

You may kill traitors off association if you are CERTAIN that they are working together

kennyy
    Evolution

I mean if the t was obvious like he just gun downed some people and you just stand there and watch it and dont gun him down and the t escapes i think it would be reasonable for someone to assume you are t and gun you down

Trazz
    shrimp who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0w View Post
    what if the T just ran passed you and didn't gun you down and an inno was chasing him decided to gun you down, does that count as association?
    If there were no KOS on that player who passed by I would not really put it under association. Even so if the inno did call the KOS but only suspects that you two crossed paths during his chase then it would be RDM.

They must be certain that both players are working together.

Charliere
    don't come down

In my opinion this is a hard no. This situation in particular was one of the ones I feel like contributed to the rule change for KOSing off of association. Unless you're some sort of psychic, in this situation there's no way to prove or be certain that particular person was a traitor unless there was a KOS on the T or unless he saw the T kill someone and just stood there.

Kieran
    Professional RDMer
    Definitely not association.

1. Traitors don’t always shoot every innocent they see when running away
    2. There is doubt the person shot knows that the person fleeing is a traitor (didn’t see them kill someone)

In an instance where you’ve clearly declared the person KOS, I would say it’s (probably) fair to kill them. It’s on them if they aren’t paying attention to called KOSes.

Zayne
    Lord TTT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Definitely not association.

1. Traitors don’t always shoot every innocent they see when running away
    2. There is doubt the person shot knows that the person fleeing is a traitor (didn’t see them kill someone)

In an instance where you’ve clearly declared the person KOS, I would say it’s (probably) fair to kill them. It’s on them if they aren’t paying attention to called KOSes.
    Basically this, answered.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zayne For This Useful Post:
    Trazz (10-03-2019)