? servers

? players online

How to make nametag rainbow

• Content Count:  1987

I believe you have to go letter by letter for each color if you want it to be rainbow or different colored letters. You can also go here to see the colors you can use with the command of /settag or sm_settag and other commands for subscriber/VIP here.

Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  316

if you want to color your name in-game you would need to have the VIP rank. as a subscriber though, you can have a clantag with colors. you can do !faq or !guides to view the commands.

• Content Count:  701

I do not see rainbow on the list but I see a bunch of people with rainbow tags :(

You have to put the colour before every letter ( Example: sm_settag {purple}C{green}r{yellow}i{blue}s{red}p{orange}y )

it would look like this Crispy

• Like 2
Edited by Bacon

• Content Count:  536

A long time ago when I had SUB, executing this command in the game chat lagged this shit out of the server. Just wondering if this still happens or if you can even do this in console anymore just as a pointer for where to execute a command like this.

• Content Count:  958

A long time ago when I had SUB, executing this command in the game chat lagged this shit out of the server. Just wondering if this still happens or if you can even do this in console anymore just as a pointer for where to execute a command like this.

there are console commands to change your tag colour and everything works fine. sm_settag {colours}. rainbow has to be done with individual letters

Reply to Thread