? servers

? players online

Failed jihad and "attempted knife"

• Content Count:  168

soo i recently heard that if you failed jihad you are kos and people kill you for that i clearly remembered that this isn't a thing. also what counts as attempted knife cause i recently seen a lot of cts abuse this attempt knife when they get scared of ts getting really close like running at them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  555

Attempted knife counts as swinging your knife in an attempt to damage cts or being within a reasonable distance of a ct. If you fail a jihad you are kos; however, the ct has to be 100% sure the person who is killed is the one who failed the jihad and made the sound.

Edited by Casual

• Content Count:  922

If you were to look at the FAQ thread and read it here it says, "If they try to explode the bomb and charge at you with it, only for it to fail, then yes you can kill them."

• Like 1
Edited by Polarzz

• Content Count:  820

I was on jb the other day and ran at a CT for .5 sces (not swinging my knife) and got killed for "attempted knife". Could you guys make it a bit more know about this information?

Not sure what you want us to do about this??? If you were freekilled, then inform the player of !rules and if they continue to do it !calladmin or make a player complaint...

Please stop making posts exaggerating the importance of something when you were allegedly freekilled one time.

Attempted knife counts as swinging your knife in an attempt to damage cts or being within a reasonable distance of a ct. If you fail a jihad you are kos; however, the ct has to be 100% sure the person who is killed is the one who failed the jihad and made the sound.

This is your answer. Thread closed.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread