? servers

? players online

Blatant or not?

• Content Count:  908

No, in this specific situation taking a step out would not be blatant, It would just be disobeying, Blatant disobey is defined as

when prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.
Example, Order was freeze in your cell don't take a step out, If a prisoner ran out of his cell and started running towards soccer or pool for example that would be blatant.
Edited by Infinityward

• Content Count:  1987

• Blatantly Disobeying - when prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.

Like @Infinityward said if it was a simple step out, then no it would not be considered blatant disobeying and would require a warning shot.

• Content Count:  2342

If a cts say "hug the back off your cell, face the back of your cell and freeze" if you take a step out it it blatant?

Infinityward's post pretty much sums this up. CTs' attention should be focused on cells anyway, so if you take a step out of your cell that isn't blatant, but it does deserve a warning shot. Like Infinityward said though - if they move away from the cell area or stray too far from their cell causing you to divert attention away from all the other Ts as per the definition of blatant rebel, then yes, it's blatant.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  15

Ok because pizza said exactly "if they take a step out that's blatant" and was killing people for it because the order was hug the back and freeze.

I'm going to inform him about this. Thanks you.

• Content Count:  3294

Ok because pizza said exactly "if they take a step out that's blatant" and was killing people for it because the order was hug the back and freeze.

@oDriips- just @ @Scuffed for being a scuffed, rule breaking and free killing ct

There's no need to continue this post with calling people out. Leave it as is with @fantastic's response unless you have another similar question.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  183

I meant if they ran for pool or soccer but i worded it wrongly and caused confusion im sorry but as they said if they do take 1 or 2 steps out it's a warning shot

• Content Count:  820

Infinityward's post pretty much sums this up. CTs' attention should be focused on cells anyway, so if you take a step out of your cell that isn't blatant, but it does deserve a warning shot. Like Infinityward said though - if they move away from the cell area or stray too far from their cell causing you to divert attention away from all the other Ts as per the definition of blatant rebel, then yes, it's blatant.

This is your answer. Gonna go ahead and close this thread.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread