? servers

? players online

TTT and Jailbreak Warm-up/Loading Time

• Content Count:  1952

A lot of the time the first round to jailbreak is with ~6 people alive with a 30 player lobby because most of the people who play jailbreak, can't load up the map fast enough, making it impossible to play in the first round. It happens less often on ttt but it gets close to 1 second when people load into the map, and the suggestion here is to either add a 10-30 second warmup or add a plugin that acts as a warmup for the same time. Not sure if this was suggested ever cuz I hear it getting passed around but I feel this is an issue that should probably be brought up.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1987

I would be fine with this as long as it resets it so no one could have a headstart. At most the "warmup" should be 15-20 seconds.

Not on jb now when you join late it makes you join spec and you can't play till next round idk why

If you join like 10 seconds late as a T at least ik you spawn in the cell and play. You must've spawned in later.

• Like 1
Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  958

a 10-20 second warmup period for jb where everyone can fuck around would be great. as Noxstar said, first round has very few people and if they lr the entire round it can get annoying. theres also the case of a ct giving an order at the very beginning of the map and then killing people who joined late for not hearing it. i dont think it happens too often since they usually repeat but it did happen today so might as well mention it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1952

You can already join a round in progress on jailbreak up to the time cells open or 20-30 seconds has past I believe.

yeah that helps but most of the time, people still can't get in that time-gap for some reason. We can either just make that longer or we can just add a warmup unless there is another idea.

• Content Count:  5375

yeah that helps but most of the time, people still can't get in that time-gap for some reason. We can either just make that longer or we can just add a warmup unless there is another idea.

Idea #2: don't change anything for people with potato pc's

• Like 3

Reply to Thread