? servers

? players online

TTT and Jailbreak Warm-up/Loading Time

• Content Count:  183

Idea #2: don't change anything for people with potato pc's

Agreed I don't think this is a necessity if we're losing more than 1 round sure but only 1 round no big deal

• Content Count:  2342

There's a decent window for joining and even though not many people get in first round, as a result of this first round goes by pretty quickly and during this time everyone can join up and be there for round #2. For this reason I'm going to reject this for JB, but thanks for the suggestion! Will leave this open for the TTT gentlemen. @Zayne @roux

• Content Count:  21

I would love to see this, when the server is populated to 40-50 players or even just 20-30 it is super annoying that only 3-6 of those people get to play the first round and if they just lr the entire round people will leave. The reason I mention the leaving is because once when the server was at 50 people a few weeks ago, this happened and after that first round there were only 35ish people left. I think it would better just overall for the people will potato PC's or potato wifi. I also think 30 seconds is too much and 15-20 seconds would be perfect

• Content Count:  5

at least 3/4 times TTT switches maps, I join just a couple seconds too late. I think a warmup that lasts like 10-20 seconds would give enough time for everyone to get in (except for whoever needs to download the map). Like trazz said, everyone should get reset when the warmup is over so no one can get a head start since they loaded in first.

Reply to Thread