? servers

? players online

Jb maps

• Content Count:  498

Sense people have a daily problem of 300 fkers on jb how about jb records each map. This would remove the need of players recording Everytime there is a fker. And by record I mean it records a demo.

• Content Count:  1009

Sense people have a daily problem of 300 fkers on jb how about jb records each map. This would remove the need of players recording Everytime there is a fker. And by record I mean it records a demo.

There’s some free recording softwares... Shadowplay is a great one. Works 90% of the time and is easy to set up.

• Content Count:  3150

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe to have something record the entire server would require a lot of power + resources

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1583

Sense

Do you have any idea how resource intensive this would be? Try leaving your PC recording for a day and let us know how much hard drive space you have. Furthermore, CAs would have to dig through all these demos and download the right one before determining if the complaint is even true.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Several reasons why this wouldn't work. Big one being only AT+ have access to server files to pull the actual demos( could easily be fixed) and the other one is storage space. How long should we keep these for? It's completely possible to do but not viable at all.

• Content Count:  2206

24hrs then you delete the old ones players could download the ones they need then you guys could delete them

And how would the player download these demos that are in the server files that nobody but AT+ can access?

Reply to Thread