? servers

? players online

Jb snitching

• Content Count:  498

Snitching or "bloodhounding" is a term used to describe a T that tells the cts where rebellers are. If "The prisoner's goal is to riot and take control of the prison by killing every CT". Is the ts goal then snitching would be considered tking why is this allowed?

• Content Count:  1987

It is not guaranteed that the CT will kill that T. Could also be a trap set by the Ts: with a CT now missing going to hunter a T who might/might not be where they say limits the number of enforcers and could lead to a rebel depending on the amount of CTs and who they are.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

theres no reason to change any rule about this. 9/10 times i fuck with CTs and give false T locations. and like Trazz said, even if they do go to kill the guy on a real claim, it leaves less CTs for the rest of the group/gives the opportunity to set up a trap.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  697

This has been discussed before and ultimately the player base and management came to the decision that while it is discouraged telling where other t's are, it is allowed. It shouldn't be considered teamkilling and should just be left where it is as it doesn't ruin the game in any respect.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Sorry to hear you got snitched out by your T mate, but:

It is not guaranteed that the CT will kill that T. Could also be a trap set by the Ts: with a CT now missing going to hunter a T who might/might not be where they say limits the number of enforcers and could lead to a rebel depending on the amount of CTs and who they are.

@Trazz describes it perfectly. Even the rare times I hop on JB now if I say where someone is, I'm lying to try and throw off the CTs, and perhaps give notice to the other rebelling Ts to know where to hunt the CTs down.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2342

Highly highly suggest doing a quick search of our forums as this has been discussed several times. Our stance has not changed for the following reasons:

1. Snitches get stitches (eventually).

2. Actual snitching rarely occurs, and as mentioned above people "snitch" to cause some chaos.

3. Ts already are doing extremely well on the server. There's no need to "buff" them seeing as snitching is part of the RP as well.

Thanks to everyone above who mirrored our thoughts.

tldr: snitching is not teamkilling.

• Like 11

Reply to Thread