? servers

? players online

TTT suggestion for team changes

• Content Count:  169

Sometimes when the new map starts, or just during the round you accidently press 2 team selections and die or you press the opposite while alive and die. I think this should be disabled while the round is active if you are alive so it won't kill you. Can't tell you how many times it has happened to me and other people and its very annoying especially during an actual round that has started.

Edited by Zayne

• Content Count:  319

Light, you know damn well some kids are gonna join the server and spam team switches throughout the round and clog chat without this. The 2 team selection is there for a reason. If you are patient and just join 1 team at the start, this should never happen. Stop rushing.

• Content Count:  169

Light, you know damn well some kids are gonna join the server and spam team switches throughout the round and clog chat without this. The 2 team selection is there for a reason. If you are patient and just join 1 team at the start, this should never happen. Stop rushing.

im not saying disable it only being to be done twice im saying disable it being used while you're alive.

• Content Count:  958

from my questionable gaming experience of many years i have discovered that the key assigned to the letter m of the english alphabet is quite far from the general movement controls of “w,a,s,d” and key binds assigned to the numbers “1, 2, 3, 4, 5”, as well as custom key binds for custom controls such as “z,x,c”. perhaps you have not amassed to such gaming experience yet friend. i wish you godspeed on your gaming journey on “Trouble in Terrorist Town”

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3150

How is this even a thing that happens to you???? Would love to hear from the 'other people' that this happens to, seems like an isolated user-error that can be fixed by unbinding your entire keyboard. Alternatively you could remove the 'm' key from your keyboard.

• Like 5
Edited by BoM

Reply to Thread