? servers

? players online

tech support i guess?

• Content Count:  958

basically i play on a potato since im not some hardcore gamer that needs 300fps and all that other fancy crap. the games i have run fine and it doesnt bother me (plus im cheap as shit) so idrc about the extra stuff like a good mouse, headset or building my own pc. (plus im absolute dogshit at the game so theres really no point investing that much into it). i tried using the recording programs for player complaints and it fucked up my game fps wise. if i was to upload a player complaint with that it would look like a fucking powerpoint slide show (slight exaggeration). is there anyway to fix this or a different program with less of an effect? if not i guess i’ll be the anti-ZZL and never make player complaints other than chat spam with screenshots.

• Content Count:  169

If the fps is that much of a problem try out a couple different recording softwares. I've heard good things about Dxtory and FPS not being affected as much, but obviously keep your recording software on lower settings. I personally use OBS and never really lose frames, but I used to have this problem on my old PC.

dxtory - https://exkode.com/dxtory-features-en.html

fraps - http://www.fraps.com/

obs - https://obsproject.com/download

• Content Count:  1381

man wouldn't it be crazy if we had a section specifically for this

tqLsIeF.png

i circled it for you since you clearly needed it.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this helps but I've made a recording guide here that can help you optimize your obs, and use shadowplay which personally I recommend since you won't have to be recording all the time and you can just quickly clip something and upload it. But in terms of fps I recommend updating your drivers, and it would be helpful if you post your specs to see why you're having a problem.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  958

man wouldn't it be crazy if we had a section specifically for this

tqLsIeF.png

i circled it for you since you clearly needed it.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this helps but I've made a recording guide here that can help you optimize your obs, and use shadowplay which personally I recommend since you won't have to be recording all the time and you can just quickly clip something and upload it. But in terms of fps I recommend updating your drivers, and it would be helpful if you post your specs to see why you're having a problem.

im challenged so i wasnt sure if this qualified to be in that section and im pretty sure you guys would cry if i posted my specs.

Reply to Thread