? servers

? players online

Zombie JB

• Content Count:  1039

Plugin wise it's doable. I remember @Leon Mordecai (while he was an AT) put a jb map on the ze server and nothing broke (buttons worked, zombies spawned in cells).

As to what are the rules for this idea, no clue. However just like any other film/video game, zombies are strong due to their numbers (and large hp). So putting t's as a zombie may not turn out well as it can be easy to rebel.

• Content Count:  1534

Would have to change instant infection to infect on kill (ex. zombies knife humans to death) and have the infect countdown hidden and random between 10 to 120 seconds or something.

Also lower zombie HP to

• Like 1

• Content Count:  498

Would have to change instant infection to infect on kill (ex. zombies knife humans to death) and have the infect countdown hidden and random between 10 to 120 seconds or something.

Also lower zombie HP to

Even if these were the changes the ts have the advantage 1k hp is 900 hp more than what a normal rebelled has. If you're good at rebelling in jb it's over for the cts I'd like the hp be changed from 1000 to 500

• Like 1

• Content Count:  498

Zombies cant hold guns

Should check out ze sometime

After people start playing it. And I do play ze and secrets are a thing on jb where you can tele port behind the cts even if you cant hold a gun a hard flank with a tele will be an instant L for the cts

• Content Count:  183

maybe not specifically a “zombie” thing but ig like an event where we have different rounds with different effects for 30-60min. ie. speed, drugs (epilepsy warning), gravity, invisibility rounds etc.

100% that sounds great hopefully the ET can get to make this happen in the near future

• Content Count:  536

Sup man thanks for the suggestion.

The JB team and I discussed this and decided that this wouldn't be too practical for an event. While a couple rounds of this seems fun, a full hour might get boring. Seems a little similar to juggernaut and we don't want our events to feel like the others.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread