? servers

? players online

Zombie JB

• Content Count:  183

I feel like this would be fun you've probably already did something like this but maybe make everyone slow and mess with health or something idk its just an idea but i do feel like it could be fun

• Content Count:  1469

Can you go into greater detail on how this event would work cause i haven't found anything online that matches to your idea, except the fact that roblox has it as a gamemode that people can play.

Some questions that you can answer if you want to:

What's the whole goal of the Ct and/or T team in the game

How would we be able to implement it into the servers

How would this gamemode be different and fun compared to the other events, if the Jailbreak server were to implement this

Also this sounds a lot like the juggernaut event but reversed, where the Ts have more HP and have a little twist where Ts are slower, which i think would annoy a lot of people

• Like 1

• Content Count:  183

Can you go into greater detail on how this event would work cause i haven't found anything online that matches to your idea, except the fact that roblox has it as a gamemode that people can play.

Some questions that you can answer if you want to:

What's the whole goal of the Ct and/or T team in the game

How would we be able to implement it into the servers

How would this gamemode be different and fun compared to the other events, if the Jailbreak server were to implement this

Also this sounds a lot like the juggernaut event but reversed, where the Ts have more HP and have a little twist where Ts are slower, which i think would annoy a lot of people

IDK tbh it was just a small idea that came to me i would have to think more on it i just wanted to write it down before i forgot about it

• Content Count:  498

Idk if this will work. Jb is jb and zombies is zombies unless we switch the ze server to a jb map and have the cts try to run away from the rebelling ts that dont have guns. They could use secrets in the map to 1 shot kill ts with say a awp that does 1millon damage but it only has 1 bullet per mag and has 5 mags and reloads slow. Just an idea but this might be good if the right people from jb and ze come together

Reply to Thread