• Content Count:  1469

Map Suggestion

Full map name

TTT_Outset_Island

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

A really well designed map visual wise but I’m not sure map wise as I haven’t actually played on the map. But the visuals on this map definitely caught my attention as they are basically a mirror image of some of the Zelda games.

It probably would be a spread out map that would be more sniper focused. But I think that it is worth testing out to see if people like the map and wether or not it should be kept in the rotation

Also max players on this map is 32 and server max is 36. I’m guessing that that this map will have some bad weapon spawn positioning so maybe if you guys were to add it, it would be nice to switch/change it if it does have bad weapon spawn positions

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Content Count:  1671

We still have Foz’s version backed up whenever we want to add it. I think the reason I took it off rotation was because of the sheer size of the map when the server had less then 20 people on. Can be the start of limiting maps by how many people are on the server. :thinking:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  461

We still have Foz’s version backed up whenever we want to add it. I think the reason I took it off rotation was because of the sheer size of the map when the server had less then 20 people on. Can be the start of limiting maps by how many people are on the server. :thinking:

There was also some problems for some users where the map was fully black. Just give me a heads up if you guys decide you want this back so I can give you a version that should be colorful.

I definitely agree with restricting the map pool when certain amounts of players are on so small maps don't get played so often at max pop and big maps don't get played at low pops.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

Considering how big it is, this is being rejected for now. It may be looked at in the future, given we can limit it to only be played with a certain amount of people online, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.