? servers

? players online

remove the gun thing at the start of rounds on TTT

• Content Count:  169

First off, you can't drop your weapons before the round starts. Really annoying, and second off it's super buggy. Not sure why this was added but I imagine there could be another easy solution (maybe just making it so you can't shoot before the round starts)

• Content Count:  3294

First off, you can't drop your weapons before the round starts. Really annoying, and second off it's super buggy. Not sure why this was added but I imagine there could be another easy solution (maybe just making it so you can't shoot before the round starts)

It goes with the knife aswell. I think this was @R3TROATTACK 's fix to the whole killing someone the second the round starts (Correct me if I'm wrong).

• Content Count:  1423

Could you elaborate on what makes it super buggy? If you're still able to switch guns without dropping pre-round, is it really an issue that you can't drop the gun?

Afaik, from what @R3TROATTACK told us, we can't make it impossible to shoot. That's what we originally wanted, but this is what we settled for. Feel free to add more opinions than just "really annoying". ZZL is right in saying it's to stop people from accidentally damaging people when the round starts and they don't notice.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

I really just see this as replacing a minor annoyance with another annoyance. Disallowing players from shooting before or when the round starts is splitting hairs in my book. It's sort of a rare occurrence and can be avoided by...telling players not to shoot others when the round starts and punishing them accordingly. It does prevent Ts from popping heads with an SMG the second the round starts but it's not a huge inconvenience. I'm not terribly inclined to lean either way honestly, but I don't really agree with why it was added in the first place. Seems a bit like babysitting, but I'm much happier with this than the previous plugin that prevented players from opening vents and windows.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1654

After months of having this change saving players from accidentally killing others, there have been no bugs or issues with this change and while it can seem odd at first, we assure you its for the best and has made TTT a better experience for all players.

rejected

• Like 3

Reply to Thread