? servers

? players online

ze_THE_END?_v5

• Content Count:  1039

The words don’t come out right when I type this for the fifth time, but I don’t think I am good with words anyways. If it wasn’t noticeable by now, I retired. My passion for CSGO and ZE died a while ago. With the addition of taking on more responsibilities in real life, I think it’s a good time to go. For 5 years (I started playing on SG ZE on September 2014 before making a forum account the following may) I had an amazing time here. Sure, there were highs and lows, but SG felt like a second home. Before I disappear, I got one last message to some of you guys:

First to the bds (especially @Black Rain), thank you for taking a gamble on me (especially my CA promotion). You guys gave me the chance to contribute to the servers I love by letting me be an admin. I hope I didn’t disappoint during my time as a CA.

@Polarzz It was interesting to see your transformation from a server regular to a respectable CA. As the last “ZE CA”, sorry for making you be the last one (hopefully not for too long). You are a good CA and I have one advice to tell you: Even if it’s insignificant, let everyone know about the status of ZE during the CA meetings. It’s totally fine if you talk about how’s the server doing. You may end up with someone coming up a suggestion because of a random fact you talked about. This isn’t really directed towards wesker and cept as we’re all close and always ready to contact to each other, but it would be nice for other CA’s and BD’s to get a vague sense of how we’re doing that isn’t visible by looking at the server rank #.

@Agent Wesker I don’t know how you do it but being able to play CS for a long ass time is amazing. Like I still remember when you had the SG Supporter tag in your name. Asides from that, you’re basically a rock in the ever-changing roster of the ZE staff. It was a joy doing those nightly Tuesday map tests (back when leon spammed a shit ton of maps in the map requests section). I still think alien mountain escape didn’t need a hotfix (and put in public rotation btw). More importantly as someone who was there since my start on SG, it was fun. I'll make sure to check ZE on a random Tuesday night (if I'm not plagued with homework).

@Cept For Her My campaign manager and my best friend. The hardest part about stepping down was realizing I would be leaving you. Breaking the news to you and typing this part of the thread is making my cry although you can’t see it. You were someone I could lean on, advise and even agree to go with some of my crazy ideas (like that spinner plugin). Additionally, you, @TheCharizard and @Venom™ came at a really low point in my time on ZE. SG tryhards disbanded, the starsquad augfnatic shit show just happened, I became a SA and the server was barren. I had a mindset of tryhard 24/7 for ZE to be fun. But you guys taught me how to have fun by just playing ZE and taking it casually can be fun again. Sure, I ended up losing my passion for ZE regardless, but my last memories of ZE were pleasant ones. If you ever need me (or event ideas) you can always @ me on discord. (though it will be autofilled#5036 instead of diryathing#5036, I can explain that another day).

There were more people I’d like to say something to but by the time I get to everyone this would be a VERY LONG thread. I’ll poke my head around from time to time, but this is goodbye for now.

-diry

p.s I noticed some new faces on ZE (@beeen). Though I haven’t properly introduced myself to you, hi and goodbye (lol). Enjoy ZE, you’ll like it.

p.s.s I usually use comic sans font so deal with it.

• Like 40

• Content Count:  2162

You were honestly one of the reasons i stuck around ZE when i first started playing regularly. It was always fun having you come online every now and again and making the server a little brighter with admin maps, or some fun votes/commands. Its gonna be a sad time to see you go, but hopefully we stay in touch (Im gonna ping you on discord whenever i feel like it btw, and feel free to do the same).

I hope you have a great time with real life stuff, and hopefully you eventually find the time to come back to us. Good luck diry, don't forget to pop on for FanFic Fridays!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2681

Thanks for all your hard work @diryathing, the times I joined ZE and you were on you were extremely helpful and kind to everyone on the server. You really cared for ZE and helped it a lot, your hard work wont be forgotten.

You suck at Smash Bros

• Like 1

Reply to Thread