? servers

? players online

!calladmin

• Content Count:  958

in the jb community meeting today the !calladmin command was discussed and i just wanna make sure its not forgotten about. i believe Poke brought up removing the “an admin in game has been notified” message so that people dont abuse it to check for undercover admins.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  498

It would not matter if you have a big enough brain you can see through any undercover admins disguise although one thing I would like to change is admins could be invisible and use their powers without tagging up to warn people like "ADMIN: Dont mic spam or screaming into your mic

• Like 1
Edited by kuri

• Content Count:  1987

It would not matter if you have a big enough brain you can see through any undercover admins disguise although one thing I would like to change is admins could be invisible and use their powers without tagging up to warn people like "ADMIN: Dont mic spam or screaming into your mic

That would get rid of the whole undercover part...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

It would not matter if you have a big enough brain you can see through any undercover admins disguise

:???: If the admin cares about going undercover 99% of the time people wouldn't be assed to go onto a gamesme page and see if there is an admin on. Other than that, if an admin went undercover properly, I'm pretty sure nobody would know other than fellow admins.

one thing I would like to change is admins could be invisible and use their powers without tagging up to warn people like "ADMIN: Dont mic spam or screaming into your mic

They use their powers, then tag up. Or they can sit while tagged up.

btw admins if you're tagged up and you go /invis, people can type status in console and see you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

I can see a "undercover" admin 100% of the time so?

Okay.. Humans are lazy, admins aren't an exception. When I was admin, nobody knew I was online unless they had me friended, fellow admin, or I talked. That included you, so not 100%. Sweaty jb players sometimes onto gamesme page to check on admins, lol. Not saying it's often.

Dumbass names go to anyone if you consider it so.

• Content Count:  1382

I can see a "undercover" admin 100% of the time so????? Anyhow who goes on gamesme to check for admins if you do look at the player list and see someone sus with some dumbass name chances are they are a admin

then don’t fuckin break the rules or give them away, lol

this wouldn’t do any good overall since then people would see that admins are coming and they would stop rdming for the time being and then just continue when they leave, if it’s SO OBVIOUS, wet dog

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

Anyway to get back to the OP (you retards), @Dominic already pointed out in that same meeting it will be happening. Thanks to @Dom for making the post so the managers could see it. Undercover admins have always been a topic at hand, so here’s the gist I’ve gotten from it. Don’t call out an admin if they’re undercover because it’s annoying, and if you do just move on from it. However there are players who go out of their way to expose admins, and that’s why @Poke made the suggestion.

• Content Count:  590

I can see a "undercover" admin 100% of the time so????? Anyhow who goes on gamesme to check for admins if you do look at the player list and see someone sus with some dumbass name chances are they are a admin
it’s really not that hard to really go undercover. If admins really wanted to, we can sell our names, undisplay our medals and private our profiles but odds are we’re gonna have to change our names immediately after.
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread