? servers

? players online

NO MORE "CAN I HAVE 1ST SHOT" LR RULE

• Content Count:  15

Can we make it a new rule that u cant ask for first shot in an LR bc its already random on who gets first shot or not. I know it's reasonable but it's random for a reason so it's equal chance on getting first shot.

• Content Count:  367

T’s are aloud to give there rules, so if the rule is that they get first shot then they get first shot. Why change it? For my time playing on JB I and most other people don’t really have a problem with this. I see where you’re coming from,

random for a reason so it's equal chance on getting first shot.
but at the same time, I don’t think this needs to be removed. There’s kinda just no point except T’s have somewhat of an advantage.

• Content Count:  590

Well if they ask for it after the lr is given then it’s invalid and you don’t have to listen. If they ask for it before the lr then you have to give it to them but this isn’t really a rule to an lr it’s more of an order.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  908

Well if they ask for it after the lr is given then it’s invalid and you don’t have to listen. If they ask for it before the lr then you have to give it to them but this isn’t really a rule to an lr it’s more of an order.

This ^

If they say their rules before they send the LR and you don't like them then don't accept, Ask them to do different LR or do it with a different ct. If they say their rules after then you don't have to listen to them. However if you're the last ct or the only available ct to LR with then you cannot warning shot them because you don't like an LR they send or the rules they give.

• Like 3
Edited by Infinityward

• Content Count:  1469

I think that you guys are getting somethings mixed up here, a T asking a CT if they could have first shot does not qualify as a rule of an LR cause the CT can choose to not give them the first shot, while someone saying “I get first shot in the LR” before the LR states that you have to give them first shot.

I don’t see a need for a rule like this as the CT knows what he/she is getting into when they accept it since Ts have to say the Rules before the LR is accepted

• Content Count:  2342

NGL, it seems a little ridiculous to have a rule dedicated to a specific edge case like this when you can avoid such a situation by doing what Infinityward mentioned below:

If they say their rules before they send the LR and you don't like them then don't accept, Ask them to do different LR or do it with a different ct.

It looks like this thread wrapped up naturally so I'm going to lock this thread. I can see your intent behind why you'd want to make such a discussion though, so thank you for bringing this up @oDriips- .

• Like 1

Reply to Thread