? servers

? players online

/o or !o

• Content Count:  498

This has been said before but for the people who don't have a mic and still want to play ct could type this before they give an order and it would show up on all players screens just like !fo used to. Ik the rule was changed for chat orders and I assume all of you know that a huge part of this rule change was my doing. I accept that I over used chat orders and I don't want new players who might be mute not being able to play on ct side. The argument about mics don't matter get over the fact that someone CAN have a mic BUT WILL NOT USE IT.

• Content Count:  3294

A command like that would be easily abused, creating another headache for admins. Recently I had to deal with a guy on CT side flooding the chat and calling everyone the n word. If the command existed and he knew about it, it would've just been a lot worse for the server to deal with.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  590

A command like that would be easily abused, creating another headache for admins.

Yeah I can never seen this being added because the amount of abuse going on would be insane.

And you getting the whole chat order rule created was because you were skirting around the rules. You were giving chat orders at the same time as an order given over mic and I'm not sure if this was intentional (it did seem pretty intentional) because you would also give the orders during hectic situations to cause headaches for everybody. The current rule in place completely overrides all chat order problems and I don't think this should ever be added.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1469

You were not the only person/main person that just constantly had chat orders, it was more of a group effort as a lot of people did it just to try to cause chaos or try to get the Ts killed. Example guy types orders in chat but says “look at chat” on mic, like why are you typing in chat so less people would notice it but would just constantly say “look at chat” into your mic.

I think what the JB team is trying to do is stray away from chat orders while letting players with no mics play on CT. Someone giving chat orders compared to mic orders just make the game totally different in my opinion and chat orders just make things more complicated then things need to be.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread