? servers

? players online

1v1 Server Suggestion

• Content Count:  3294

!Guns menu

The !guns menu is extremely cluttered with all types of different unique gun rounds. I suggest having an SMG section, special rounds section, and so on.

Map lists

The map lists page could also be cleaned up (IMO). Having a section in the nominate tab for CS:GO approved maps (The selection pros play and we have access to [i forgot what they were called]) that were edited (like the banana and Dust2 long maps) and one for all the other custom maps. I believe that would help with the clutter.

• Content Count:  2206

Funny enough I did have Zeus rounds in there but it wasn't working and i didn't think it was worth it to try to get it to work but I can take another whack at it.

As for what ZZL suggested Im hesitant to do the first part. If I just get an SMG round option then the only available round types are pistol rounds awp rounds rifle rounds and smg rounds and you'd have to set a default instead of being able to pick if you want to have a mac10 round or a bizon round.

As far as the maps go, that would be a QoL improvement and is something we can put on the list but isn't exactly a priority at this stage

• Like 2

• Content Count:  958

As for what ZZL suggested Im hesitant to do the first part. If I just get an SMG round option then the only available round types are pistol rounds awp rounds rifle rounds and smg rounds and you'd have to set a default instead of being able to pick if you want to have a mac10 round or a bizon round.

i think zzl meant it as having rifle, smg, special etc. menus under !guns and then being able to pick which guns you want from there to make things more organized. right now i believe its just a list of every gun available on 1v1 so you have to go thru 2-3 pages to go thru all the options and having them in separate categories would make it easier to access.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

UMC has been added to organize map lists into "Fun Maps" and "Training maps" feel free to check it out and request maps for either kind.

Zeus rounds have been added and they are recharged every 2 seconds if you are in a zeus round.

I will look into adding an SMG menu option but no promises.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread