Zayne
    Lord TTT

MG Community Meeting

MG Community Meeting!

Date/Time: Friday, September 20th - 7:00 PM EST
    Where: SG Teamspeak ->
    TS.STEAM-GAMERS.NET

It's been awhile since the last MG community meeting, and there's quite a bit for us to discuss. We'd love to have everyone that's interested come out and talk with us about MG. Hopefully we can all get on the same page, and get some more things done that you all wanna see done.

Agenda

-Server Status
    -Map suggestions
    -Recent Changes
    -Future Changes
    -Forum activity
    -Q&A Open Floor

Feel free to discuss things here or suggest things to add to the agenda.

Hope to see you all there!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zayne For This Useful Post:
    Bacon (09-15-2019), Cept For Her (09-15-2019), Dong (09-15-2019), Greggy G (09-15-2019), Legendary Kano (09-18-2019), mel (09-15-2019), Strayyz (09-15-2019), Sully (09-15-2019), TheZZL (09-15-2019), ThRza (09-15-2019), urp (09-15-2019)

mel
    SG Player
    This sounds like a good idea. I'd like to discuss better ways to get the players' opinions on things beyond the forums. For example, having an admin come onto a server to ask some questions. I know a lot of people don't mind voting on y/n polls about things like "Do you want to add this map onto the server", "Do you want to play 100 traps", etc. If we had the same kind of polls once in a while during a populated time we can get a lot of people's opinions. A lot of regulars don't use the forums as much as they should. It seems more reasonable to have a way for things to be communicated to all parts of the community. They are a huge part of keeping the servers populated even if they're not directly involved.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mel For This Useful Post:
    Joe. (09-15-2019), Synk (09-15-2019)

Synk
    In need of a girlfriend
    Ayy I should actually able to be there for a meeting just a tad late though. Never mind got shit to do feels bad man.

Zayne
    Lord TTT
    Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know we had to reschedule due to issues with attendance. The meeting will now be on Friday, September 20th @ 7:00pm EST. We know there’s a MG event at 8, so if the meeting runs into that, we’ll continue it on the server. Excited to see what comes out of this, thanks!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zayne For This Useful Post:
    Greggy G (09-18-2019), Tyymunk (09-18-2019)

Scuffed
    SG Professional
    wish I could be there

Takuto
    Senior Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    This sounds like a good idea. I'd like to discuss better ways to get the players' opinions on things beyond the forums. For example, having an admin come onto a server to ask some questions. I know a lot of people don't mind voting on y/n polls about things like "Do you want to add this map onto the server", "Do you want to play 100 traps", etc. If we had the same kind of polls once in a while during a populated time we can get a lot of people's opinions. A lot of regulars don't use the forums as much as they should. It seems more reasonable to have a way for things to be communicated to all parts of the community. They are a huge part of keeping the servers populated even if they're not directly involved.
    i don't think that this is really a problem, as @ThRza usually gets on everyday and would make votes to get peoples opinions on things, such as what you listed.

As for admin maps there are usually an admin on that is willing to switch to them if you just ask and majority of the server agrees.

Zayne
    Lord TTT
    Bump, this is in 2 and a half hours

Greggy G
    ChinChilla God
    Meeting is in 10 minutes, if you enjoy MG and want to see it grow, we need to hear your opinions so please come on in

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Greggy G For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (09-20-2019)