? servers

? players online

Talking when dead.

• Content Count:  3294

i really don't think its necessary to have one at all. it'll just be a hassle for the higher ups. you or any one of the regulars could just tell the new players that they can't talk in chat when they're dead.

It's not like there isn't confusion, there is. The simple solution is someone else telling them, which normally happens. However, if adding a chat announcement isn't a hard thing to (Hopefullly not) do why not add it.

• Content Count:  14

It's not like there isn't confusion, there is. The simple solution is someone else telling them, which normally happens. However, if adding a chat announcement isn't a hard thing to (Hopefullly not) do why not add it.

How about when you die it just says you're muted till next round?

Just seems 10x easier to implement and would be just as effective.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  729

Well, that depends on the JB manager then, if they want to add one

• Content Count:  1469

I brought it up back then but it didn’t really get any traction. As for the plugin I personally think that we should copy how another community does it. Where if you’re muted and you try to use your mic a console message pops up at the middle bottom of the screen that says that you are muted

This is useful because it tells newer/active players that they are muted and the other players can’t hear them. It’s one of the worst feelings in the world to just talk about something, only to find out that you were muted all this time from an admin or from the server.

Edited by Takuto

Reply to Thread