? servers

? players online

Talking when dead.

• Content Count:  764

I think that when you are dead and you try to talk it should say it chat you are dead you cannot speak until next round. I think it would be a great add because my friends that I show the server try to talk when dead and they think the alive people can hear them I think in chat it should say you cannot speak until next round. Please tell me your thoughts!

• Content Count:  1671

1. For what server

2. This would appear after every time you talked when dead? That would spam your chat and would get annoying after a while for the people that know about talking when dead.

1. JB

2. A plugin can be made to where it only tells you once per round or once entirely

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1382

1. JB

2. A plugin can be made to where it only tells you once per round or once entirely

If we we're supposed to make this I would say more than once but not every single time, so like the next 10 times you pressed the mic button when dead it would send that message.

And also zzl you can’t speak to the alive while dead in TTT

• Content Count:  729

i really don't think its necessary to have one at all. it'll just be a hassle for the higher ups. you or any one of the regulars could just tell the new players that they can't talk in chat when they're dead.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  14

i really don't think its necessary to have one at all. it'll just be a hassle for the higher ups.

I agree with this, I personally think there is no real reason to add this.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread