Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scuffed
    SG Professional
    Seems good I'll pick this up in a few days

BoM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    What time did it approximately take you to finish it? I'm 10 hours in with a friend and the next time I'll be able to play is in a week and a half.
    Me and my friends played half together and half alone, jumped into each others' games when needed. Time(s) to finish : 18, 20 , 24 hours

Raventi
    SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    Me and my friends played half together and half alone, jumped into each others' games when needed. Time(s) to finish : 18, 20 , 24 hours
    it might take me a bit longer to complete the first runthrough, im a completionist so every zone i enter, i do all the zone challenges, get rid of all dark zones on the map, and do all side quests :l

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raventi For This Useful Post:
    FLuiD (09-27-2019)

BoM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raventi View Post
    it might take me a bit longer to complete the first runthrough, im a completionist so every zone i enter, i do all the zone challenges, get rid of all dark zones on the map, and do all side quests :l
    While I get this mentality, there is a secondary set of levels that unlock after you beat the game the first, so you're essentially wasting XP trying to be a completionist the first time around

Zaraki
    SG Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by BoM View Post
    I'd be happy to finish it by Christmas then, I believe we just entered the Asian-style zone with the Siren and her female assistant. I'm on Holiday and we rarely get to play together. Might start a second character (Now playing as Fl4k) until we can play together

Noxstar
    Modder

Athenas.. Almost halfway there. Anyways, I finished the game like 2-3 days after release and I'm glad to say it was an enjoyable experience. Story was alright but the gameplay is probably the biggest highlights. I enjoy playing the game and I can't wait til the DLC's come.

Raventi
    SG Professional
    Mayhem 3 + TVHM = Legendaries out the wazoo i love hearing these "DINGS"

Zaraki
    SG Grandmaster
    We had the interest of playing those matchmaking dungeons instead of the normal story.. wish we hadn't done it.
    Got from lvl 22 to lvl 40 in less than 4 hours. Now we're rushing the story because of the low level enemies