? servers

? players online

Death effects in store

• Content Count:  183

I've seen in other servers where these make a sound like "BOOOOM HEADSHOT" or some shit like that and i think this would be cool to have. To add different sounds that activate when you die instead of just effects

Edited by Scuffed

• Content Count:  1987

Yeah, while you can KOS off of sound on TTT I don’t think adding sound effects will make it any better and can misinform a person about what they hear. Also with the amount of people who die in TTT it’ll be chaos.

• Content Count:  430

I’d like to point out that this would never work on TTT for obvious reasons.

I also don’t really understand how this would apply to surf, bhop, and retakes, also for pretty obvious reasons.

On JB, hearing “BOOOM HEADSHOT” and other cancerous noises every 10 seconds as people die on an almost full server would probably make people lose their mind.

I can only picture something like this on MG but even then there would probably have to be some major adjustments and QoL changes to make it viable, but again that’s just my take. So unless you got any other details to add to the table, I personally don’t think this is something good to add to the servers.

• Content Count:  965

can only picture something like this on MG

I don't see this working on MG, this would get very annoying very fast. The only way this wouldn't be annoying is if there were a command to mute the sounds, and at that point having the feature would be useless.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1671

I don't see this working on MG, this would get very annoying very fast. The only way this wouldn't be annoying is if there were a command to mute the sounds, and at that point having the feature would be useless.

Since this would never be put on TTT (same thing with JB) and never on surf or bhop. Only server that this would last on is MG. Use this plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224316 Probably outdated but could work. You can edit the config to be set to which headshot you want the soundfiles to come up at i.e headshot 1, headshot 3, ... , headshot nth. Just a suggestion :)

• Content Count:  1423

Since this would never be put on TTT (same thing with JB) and never on surf or bhop. Only server that this would last on is MG. Use this plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224316 Probably outdated but could work. You can edit the config to be set to which headshot you want the soundfiles to come up at i.e headshot 1, headshot 3, ... , headshot nth. Just a suggestion :)

Also not happening on MG, same reason as previously stated.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

death sound effects would just lead to the same issues as mic spam. you know kids on jb and maybe other servers would slay just to spam their sound effect or have group suicides with their friends to ear rape everyone. sure it might be funny the first couple of times but it would get annoying really quickly. it might even encourage people to mass freekill since they get to piss people off more if everyone has the death sound effect. plus it would interfere with the premise of TTT

• Content Count:  536

There used to be a command on MG that only subs had access to where you could choose from an assortment of custom music kits (not the CSGO ones) to play if you were mvp. Not really the same thing but is somewhat similar to what you said. Also could be an incentive to buy sub.

Reply to Thread