? servers

? players online

LR delay

• Content Count:  3294

Probably just be reasonable, to my limited knowledge I dont think there is a set time.

There isn't (I think), if a T is running away from their LR partner and it's their shot make sure to warn them to stop delaying, and then kill them. I would give them ample time and verbal warnings, and make sure they aren't just going to their LR spot (Don't kill for that).

Some of those threads' thoughts have been turned into the new rule:

New Rule:

• A prisoner who cheats or delays during his/her LR is KOS.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1799

There is no set time for a T to be considered delaying, the best way to go about it is to just be reasonable about it. If someones just lining up a shot for 5 seconds it definitely doesn't warrant them being killed, however, if a T is running away from their LR partner all across the map, then it's pretty understandable for the T to be KOS. The reason the rule was changed was that beforehand the T could really just run anywhere across the map, and there wasn't anything anyone could do to stop them.

TL;DR: There is no set time for a T to be considered delaying but it doesn't mean you can go killing any T that doesn't do their LR for 5 seconds. Be reasonable and use your brain.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread